bugbug

Albert (bugbug)

I have finally uploaded 70% of my pictures since 2002 here. What about the other 30%? I think they are still on my old hard disk. It is going to take a while for me to dig them out. For those before 2002? Well, I didn't take many pictures before I had a digital camera anyway. If you have a film scanner I can borrow, let me know so I can scan and upload the older prints too! And hey, this is the referral coupon if you want to open a smugmug account. Both of us could earn a few dollars! If you want to reach me, or simply want to know more about me, go to my Xanga! Copyright 2008, Albert Li. All Rights Reserved.
ActionAltAdjustAlertAlert2AngleBracketDownAngleBracketLeftAngleBracketLeftSlimAngleBracketRightAngleBracketRightSlimAngleBracketUpic AspectRectable 18dpic AspectSquare 18dpBrowserCalendarCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CameraVideo2CartCart2CartAddCartAdd2CheckmarkCommentComment2CreditCardCropDesktopDownloadDownload2EditEdit2EmailEmail2FlagFlag2FolderFolder2FolderOpenGalleryGallery2GearHeartHeartOutlinedHelpHelpEncircledHideHistoryHistory2HomeHome2ImageImage2InfoInfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLinkLockLock2MenuMenu2MinusMinusSlimMobileMoreHorizMoreVertPagePage2PausePlayPlusPlusSlimPrinterSearchSearch2ShareStarStarOutlinedSyncTabletTagTrashTrash2UploadUpload2UserUsersVideoCameraViewWarningWrenchXCrossActionAltAddAdjustAlertAlert2AmazonAndroidAppleArrowBackArrowNextBrowserCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CartCart2CartAddCheckCloseCommentComment2CropDesktopDownloadDropboxFacebookFlickrFolderFolder2GalleryGallery2GoogleDriveGooglePhotosHelpEncircledHelpEncircled2HistoryHistory2HomeHome2InfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLightroomLinkLockLock2MenuMobileMoreHorizMoreVertNavigateBackNavigateNextPaintPausePeoplePeople2PersonPerson2PhoneSavePlayPrinterRemoveSearchSettingsSettings2ShareSharePrivateSmugMugStarStar2TabletTrashTrash2TwitterUploadUpload2Wrench Page 1Page 1 CopyCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapetemplatestemplatesEZprints-98404-landscapeEZprints-98404-portraittemplatestemplatesEZprints-98406-landscapeEZprints-98406-portraitEZprints-98407-landscapeEZprints-98407-portraittemplatestemplatestemplatestemplatesEZprints-98416-landscapeEZprints-98416-portraitEZprints-98417-landscapeEZprints-98417-portraitEZprints-98418-landscapeEZprints-98418-portraitEZprints-98419-landscapeEZprints-98419-portraitshared-style-defs